Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PH Drivers for Windows XP
Here we have Lan, Chipset, VGA and Audio driver for motherboard GA-H81M-S2PH (Gigabyte) for Windows XP Operating System. And instruction how to install Lan Driver
Yes XP may seem ridiculous but you don’t know what you can need it in life.
The driver are tested and work fine. I spent too much time to find it. so I want to share with you.
Instruction for lan drivers is under the download link/picture
The package of “Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PH drivers” is zipped in one file that you can download from this link.
Added new LAN Driver for Ver 2.1 you can download this driver under the picture Download.
1. Go on device manager and go on missing LAN driver than click right click on him and Update Driver .
2. Select on: “No, not this time” than press next
3. Select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)” than click next
4. Find were you download and extract driver and choice ( LAN) then click ok
5. Click ” OK” And after this your driver will start installing
6. And after installation you need to restart the computer and enjoy.