Asus H81M-R Drivers
The drivers are tested and work fine. I spent too much time to find it. so I want to share with you.
Asus H81M-R Overwiev:
CPU: LGA1150 socket for the 4th Generation and New 4th Generation Intel.
Core i7/ i5 / i3, Pentium and Celeron Processors.
Chipset: Intel® H81
2 x DIMMs, max. 16GB DDR3 1600/1333/1066MHz, non-ECC, unbuffered
Dual-channel memory architecture.
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP).
Chipset limitations, DDR3 1600MHz and higher memory modules
on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600MHz.
Integrated Graphics Processor – Intel HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DVI-D, D-Sub port
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920 x1200@60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution 1920×1200@60Hz
– Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
Intel H81 Express Chipset:
– 2 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (yellow)
– Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s connectors (dark brown) 2 x
– Supports Intel
Rapid Start Technology* and Intel Smart Connect Technology.
LAN: Realtek RTL8111GR Gigabit LAN Controller
Audio: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
– Supports Jack-Detection and Front Panel Jack-Retasking
Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an
8-channel audio output.
– 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports at rear panel (blue)
– 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports at mid-board, 2 ports at the rear panel)
Back Panel I/O ports:
1 x PS/2 keyboard port (purple). 1 x PS/2 mouse port (green)
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
DVI port x1. 1 x D-Sub port. 1 x LAN (RJ-45) port
3 x Audio jacks support 8-channel audio output