Asus M2V-TVM Drivers Windows 7
Here we have VGA, ACPI (Unknown Device), and Audio (Asus M2V-TVM drivers ) for motherboard Asus M2V-TVM for Windows 7 Operating System. It also includes instructions on how to install the VGA driver.
Asus M2V-TVM: Overview:
CPU: Socket AM2 for AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2/ Athlon™ 64/ Sempron™.
AMD64 architecture enables simultaneous 32-bit and 64-bit computing.
Chipset: VIA® K8M890, VIA® VT8237R Plus.
Front Side Bus: 2000 / 1600 MT/s
Memory: 2 x DIMM, max.2 GB, DDR2 667/ 533, ECC, non-ECC,
un-buffered memory. Dual Channel Architecture.
VGA: Integrated VIA DeltaChrome GPU, Max. 256MB Shared Memory, Support Microsoft® DX9.
Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16, 1 x PCI Express x1, 2 x PCI.
Storage: VIA® VT8237R Plus South Bridge:
2 x UltraDMA 133/100/66/33, 2 x Serial ATA with RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD.
Audio: Realtek ALC655 6-Channel audio CODEC.
LAN: Realtek RTL8100C 10/100 LAN.
USB: 8 USB2.0 ports.
The drivers are tested and work fine. I spent too much time to find it. so I want to share it with you.
Note: Perhaps before the installation will be necessary to download and install WinRar.(Here you can download WinRar).
To uncompress the file with the .rar extension that you downloaded.
You can download Asus M2V-TVM drivers from this link
Installation instructions: VGA driver for Windows 7 Operating.
1. Right-click on Computer then properties and go on device manager and go on missing VGA driver than click right click on him and Update Driver Software
2. Click on Browse my computer for driver Software
3. Find where you download and extract driver and choice (“VIA Chrome9 HC IGP Family“) then click ok
4. Click ” Next ” And your driver will start installing
5. And after installation, you need to restart the computer and enjoy it.