Dell OptiPlex GX520 Audio Driver Windows 7
Here we have Audio driver for Dell OptiPlex GX520 for Windows 7 Operating System. And instruction how to install Audio Driver
The driver is tested and works fine. I spent too much time to find it. so I want to share it with you.
Dell OptiPlex GX520 Overview:
Processor: Socket LGA775 Socket. Data Bus Speed 533 MHz, and support 64-bit Computing.
RAM: DDR2 SDRAM with Memory Speed 400 MHz, and dual-channel memory architecture. Max Supported Size is 4 GB.
HARD DRIVE: Interface Type SATA 1.5Gb/s, Interface Class Serial ATA-150,
LAN: ata Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet.
GRAPHICS CARD: Integrated. Intel GMA 950 Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0.
AUDIO: integrated AC ’97.
Note: Perhaps before the installation will be necessary to download and install WinRar.(Here you can download WinRar).
To uncompress the file with the .rar extension that you downloaded.
You can download drivers from this link
1. Click right click on Computer then properties and go on device manager and go on missing audio driver then click right click on him and Update Driver Software
2. Click on Browse my computer for driver Software
3. Find where you download and extract driver and choice ( AD1981B) then click ok
4. Click ” Next ” And your driver will start installing
5. And after installation you need to restart the computer and enjoy it.