Foxconn 45CM-S Drivers Windows 7
Here we have VGA, Chipset ACPI (Built-in Infrared Device) drivers for motherboard Foxconn 45CM-S for Windows 7 Operating System.
And instruction how to install ACPI (Built-in Infrared Device)
Foxconn 45CM-S Overview:
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Extreme, Core™2 Duo, Pentium® Dual-Core, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4, Celeron® D, Celeron® processors, Socket T (LGA775)
Chipset: Intel® 945GC + ICH7
Front Side Bus: 1066(oc*) / 800 / 533 MHz FSB
Memory: Dual-channel DDR2 667/533/400 x 2 DIMMs, Max. 4GB
Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
IDE: ATA 100 x 1
Serial ATA (SATA)/RAID: SATAII x 4
Audio: 5.1 HD audio with Realtek® ALC883
LAN: 10/100M LAN by Realtek® RTL8100C
The driver is tested and works fine. I spent too much time to find it. so I want to share it with you.
Note: Perhaps before the installation will be necessary to download and install WinRar.(Here you can download WinRar).
To uncompress the file with the .rar extension that you downloaded.
You can download drivers from this link
Installation instructions: ACPI (Built-in Infrared Device) drivers for Windows 7 Operating.
1. Right-click on Computer then properties and go on device manager and go on missing Unknown driver than click right click on him and Update Driver Software
2. Click on Browse my computer for driver Software
3. Find where you download and extract driver and choice (ACPI) then click ok
4. Click ” Next ” And your driver will start installing
5. And after installation you need to restart the computer and enjoy it.