Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 Drivers for Windows XP
Here we have Lan, Chipset, VGA and Audio driver for motherboard GA-H81M-DS2 (Gigabyte) for Windows XP Operating System.
Yes XP may seem ridiculous but you don’t know what you can need it in life.
We have added a new Lan driver for motherboard ver. 3.0 and instruction on how to install.
You can download the driver under the picture (Download) by clicking on the driver’s name.
Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2 Overview
Supports 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
USB 3.0 ports with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
LAN with high ESD Protection
LPT, COM, D-SUB port on the rear panel
The driver is tested and works fine. I spent too much time to find it. so I want to share it with you.
The package of drivers is zipped in one file that you can download from this link.
Note: Additionally only for Intel® HD Graphics 4400
VGA driver for HD Graphics 4400 there is two different versions of the driver
Installation instructions for LAN Driver
1. Go to the device manager and go on the missing LAN driver than click with the right click on him and Update Driver.
2. Select on: “No, not this time” then press next
3. Select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)” then click next
4. Find where you have download and extract driver and choice it ( LAN) then click ok
5. Click ” OK” And after this, your driver will start installing
6. And after installation, you need to restart the computer and enjoy it.