How to Install Android Apps From Computer To Mobile Phone
Here in this article, we will show you How to Install Android Apps From Computer To Mobile Phone. Google Play the marketplace of the popular Android operating system has now a thriving community of third-party developers. We can find different applications in the Google play store.
We can also get the apps by transferring the files from your computer to your smartphone devices. There are instances that Google will remove some apps from the Google play store. Some of the developers charge money for downloading apps off the Google play, however, offers them for free on their Web pages.
You can download the app files on your computer and transfer them to the mobile phone of your choice by using the USB cable that came with the device.
Here’s our guide on How to install Android Apps from Computer to Mobile Phones:
- Open your Web browser and navigate to the developer’s download page for the application you want to install.
- Purchase or download the app, click the app file in your computer’s Web browser and click the option to save the file.
- Press the “Menu” button on the phone’s main screen and tap “Settings.”
- Touch “Applications” and check the box next to “Unknown sources.” A warning will display about the risk of installing. Just touch “OK” to accept.
- Plug the USB data cable that came with your Android phone into the charging port of the device. Plug also the other end into the PC’s USB port.
- Touch the notification bar at the top of the phone screen and drag it down.
- Touch “USB Connection” and tap “USB Mass Storage.”
- Click the Windows orb on the Windows taskbar and click “Computer.” The Android device appears as a drive under “Devices with removable storage.”
- Drag and drop the app files into the driver folder.
- Click “Safely Remove Hardware & Eject Media” next to the clock on the computer and click the removable disk. Unplug the USB data cable from the phone and PC.
- Press the “Home” button on the Android device to return to the main screen.
- Open the Application screen and tap your file manager program.
- Navigate to the root folder and touch the app file to install it on your phone.
- That’s it; you have already installed Android apps from PC to Mobile
We hope that this article “How to Install Android Apps From Computer To Mobile Phone” would be helpful for you.